- This event has passed.
About this Event
The Talk Series will be a series of webinars and events across a range of topics. We are inaugurating this with the following topic:
The Role of Business Schools in Leading the Future of Saudi Arabia’s Digital Economy
- Professor Alan Brown, Professor in Digital Economy, University of Exeter’s Business School, UK
- Mr. Ehab Al Khiary, Executive and Entrepreneur in ITC
- Mr. Mustafa F. Ahmed, Founder & CEO Ascend E-Ventures, Lecturer at KBS
- Dr. Malak Baslyman, Assistant Professor, CCSE KFUPM
A panel of educators and industry professionals has been invited to discuss the following areas:
- Disrupting education pedagogies to turn challenges into possibilities.
- What is digital transformation and its role in reforming the traditional curriculum?
- How do we infuse innovations driven technology in business curricula?
- The role of business schools in the future of the financial services industry.
- The panel will discuss the importance of synthesizing data and enhancing prescriptive and predictive techniques to produce graduates who can turn big data into actionable intelligence.